At the beginning of 2013, I made a list of resolutions. Personally, I think if you don’t give some accounting of how you did on your resolutions at the end of they year, you shouldn’t make them…even if the results aren’t stellar.
Here are is the list of what I resolved for 2013:
- Read The Hunger Games Trilogy
- Watch The Hunger Games
- Finish the Blanket/Coffin Cover project
- Travel overseas
- Get down to 190 pounds and stay below 195 all year
- Grow at least one kind of vegetable
- Blog an average of at least twice a week (and yes, this one counts!)
- Thank someone daily
- I read the entire The Hunger Games Trilogy (and liked it)
- I watched The Hunger Games movie AND the most recent movie Catching Fire
- Made some progress on the Blanket/Coffin cover, but I still have a lot of work to do.
- I did very little travel in 2013 – I did go to Mexico, but that wasn’t really overseas.
- I got down to 191 pounds and stayed under 195 for a few months and now I’m at about 201
- I grew NOTHING this year
- Including this blog post, I will have blogged an average of 2.4 blog posts per week.
- Every once in a while, I forgot to track this, but I’m pretty sure I accomplished this one.