survey image

Rank Your Crafts

Here’s my list of fiber crafts:

  • Hand knitting
  • Crochet
  • Spinning
  • Weaving
  • Quilting
  • Fiber preparation – washing, carding, etc.
  • Machine knitting
  • Tatting
  • Dyeing
  • Rug hooking

Applying the 80/20 Rule

The top three on that list take up about 80% of my crafting time and all the remaining combined make up about 20% of my time.

Take a short ranking survey.

Current Flea Market Finds

I found the following little (maybe not so little) item at the local flea market and thought it might be fun to play with.

Speed-o-Weave Box

Speed-o-Weave Open

Speed-o-Weave Out

Thanks to Finn helping set up the loom, you get a sense about how big this thing can be.  Not sure how much use I’ll get out of this, but it cost a pittance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *