Craft Show Preparations
Only doing two craft shows a year, the preparation for the first one is always a major event!
First Craft Show
This Sunday, October 28th will be my first of two craft shows this year where I’ll be selling my knitted items. There is a LOT to do!
- Put price tags on all newly knitted items that includes:
- Fiber Content
- Washing Instructions
- Item number
- Add all newly knitted items to my Square inventory (the app I use for charge cards)
- Make sure I have all the supplies on my list of items
- Prepare all the display items (iron tablecloths, touch-up paint to display busts, etc.)
- Put logo labels on bags
- Make sure I have enough singles, fives and tens for cash-paying customers’ change
The list goes on and on, but it’s activity that I enjoy, so it will be a fun-filled week. But please come say hi and while most of the people that read this blog won’t want to purchase knitted items they could easily make themselves, there are awesome other vendors selling amazing things for gifts or items you will want.
The Tutti Frutti Stole has gotten virtually no attention and so not enough progress to merit a photo. Here’s a photo of all the items I tagged, priced and inventoried yesterday for the show this weekend.