February seems like it will be a month of finishing up various projects. Mostly knitting and web site projects. Hopefully it will be a productive month.
Finishing Up February
Someone in my daily knitting meet-up suggested this. It seemed like the ideal time. With the cold weather and the sequestering that COVID demands, I might as well be productive.
Now I guess “productive” could mean starting 10 more projects.
But for the purpose of today’s blog post, it means tying up loose ends. Finishing knitting projects. And knitting-related projects.
So here is what I plan to accomplish.
- Complete the Shaker Rib Cardigan redux project.
- Finish the Spiral Euphoria Shawl.
- Complete the latest Knitted Cross Stitch Scarf.
- Finish the latest fingerless gloves.
- Finalize all initial updates to the DoublePointed Designs/Virtual Craft Show website.
Consistent with my February goals, I have worked on 3 of the 4 knitting projects. Technically, I’ve made “progress” on all 4.
I’ve started the thumb gusset on the gloves.
Added a few rounds onto the cowl (every “round” is really 2 rows of cowl length).
Added more work onto the latest Knitted Cross Stitch Scarf.
And finally, I’ve brought together the two garments so I can measure and re-work the pattern in the newest iteration.