Year-End Blog Stats
It’s almost the end of 2020. So, I thought I’d present the year-end blog stats. With commentary of course.
This Site’s Year-End Blog Stats
Overall, I posted 172 blog posts in 2020 (including this one). There were almost 170,000 visits to QueerJoe. That’s about 465 visits a day. Way more than it used to be. Almost all of those visits came from social media links (mostly Facebook). Even if I just look at unique visitors, it’s still 177 visitors per day. Yikes!
Look at the most popular blog posts of the year. And then the Search Terms used to find QueerJoe. Clearly, it seems that blog readers are:
- Crochet fanatics (crochet topics seem to garner more interest than porn).
- Interested in the Ravelry controversies.
- Overly interested in lighting matches after pooping.
- Also, a bit overly interest in underpants.
- Wanting to know about creepy puppets and scary dolls.
- Trump haters.
- And so, still queer AF!
Top Blog Posts 2020
Some Odd Search Terms
- crocheted into a corner
- does linen stitch use more yarn
- wtf dolls
- light a match after pooping
- ravelry cassidy
- don t do charity knitting self-righteous
- arne and carlos gay
- quick knit for queers
- scary dolls
- namoli brennet scrabble
- best little boy sundrome
- the most ignorant president
- lots of puppets creepy
- rowan tilt by lisa richardson
There are almost 500 subscribers to QueerJoe. So, with an amazingly supportive reader base, I would like to say thank you for taking an interest. I LOVE writing QueerJoe, so it’s all the more gratifying to have awesome folks reading it.